Friday, March 12, 2010

Psalm 28:7




Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song I will praise him.

Karen wanted the semester to end so badly. She was tired and mentally exhausted. Nothing had seemed to go right. She supposed her grades would be fine, but grades meant very little when you felt so bad about all your classes. Better to be done with it and put it all behind. When the end did finally roll around, Karen felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted from her shoulders. Maybe things weren't so bad, after all.

If we put our faith in God, He will see us through the tough time, and we will emerge from our experiences renewed and wiser. He truly is our shield and strength. Rejoice in His great love for us, and lift your voice in praise.

Prayer:

Lord, I can get through anything if I know that You are with me. Be close by my side, teaching me the way I should walk. Amen.

No comments: