Saturday, July 21, 2007

Find Answers from God's Word










In The
Everlasting













Created by Readiris, Copyright IRIS 2005 Created by Readiris, Copyright IRIS 2005













To the
lonely
:
"I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Hebrews 13:5


To the
troubled
:
"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in
Me." John 14:1


To the
tempted
:
"Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he
shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that
love Him." James 1: 12


To the
immature
:
"As newborn babes, desire the sin
­cere milk of the word
that ye may grow thereby:"


I Peter 2:2


To the
inconsistent
:
"Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to
be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of truth." II Timothy 2:15 To
those who lack precious faith: "So then faith cometh by hearing, and
hearing by the Word of God." Romans 10:17


To the
unloving
:
"A new commandment I give unto you, that ye love one another; as I have
loved you." John 13:34


To the unforgiving: "If ye forgive
not men their tres
­passes, neither will your Father forgive your trespass­es."
Matthew 6:15


To the
disobedient
:
"But if ye love Me, keep My com
­mandments." John
14:15


To the
careless
:
"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins,
and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." I John 1:9


To the
one out of fellowship
: "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the
light, we have fellowship one with another." I John 1:7


To the
disillusioned
:
"Whosoever believeth on Him










When
things look blue

­Isaiah 40


When
tempted to do wrong

- Psalm 139 If you are facing a crisis
- Psalm 46


When you
are discouraged

- Psalm 23


If you
are bored

- Psalm 103 and 104 or Job 38-40 When
business is poor
- Psalm 37


When you
are lonely or fearful
- Psalm 27


When you
are anxious for dear
ones - Psalm 107 When
you plan your budget
- Luke 19


To live
successfully with your fellowmen


Romans 12


If you
are sick or in

pain - Psalm 91


When you
leave home for labor or travel
- Psalm 121


When you
are very weary

- Matthew 11 :28-30; Romans 8:31-39


When everything
seems to be going from bad to worse
- II Timothy 3


If you
want to invest wisely
- Matthew 6


For an
understanding of God's involvement in our national life
- Deuteronomy 8


When
your friends seem to go back on you


­I
Corinthians 13


For
inward peace

- John 14


When you
have been placed in a position of great responsibility
- Joshua 1


If you
have been bereaved

- I Corinthians 15; Revelation 21


For a
stirring record of what trust in God can do
­Hebrews 11


If you
are satisfied with being well-to-do
- Luke 15 and 16


If you
have experienced severe losses
- Romans 8


If you
are having to put up a stiff fight
- Ephesians 6


When you
have sinned

- I John 1; I Kings 8; John 1~ Psalm 51; John 3:1-21; Psalms 42,51; Isaiah
53; Luke 11:1-13;18:1-14


For the
way of prayer

- Ephesians 3


If you
have a fear of death
- John 11, 17,20; II Corinthians 4,5; Revelation 21














Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: