Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wisdom will save you








Wisdom will save you from the ways of wicked men, from men whose words
are perverse, It will save you also from the adulteress, from the
wayward wife with her seductive words,




Proverbs 2:12,16 NIV




_______________




Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.




John 16:33 KJV




_______________




But far be it from me to glory except in the cross of our Lord Jesus
Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the
world.




Galatians 6:14 RSV




_______________




And I discovered more bitter than death the woman whose heart is
snares and nets, whose hands are chains. One who is pleasing to God
will escape from her, but the sinner will be captured by her.




Ecclesiastes 7:26 NASB




_______________




God, Whose grace is all sufficient, be glorified!




Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only


begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that


saves is faith in Him.



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: